Full Fee Courses
*Eligibility criteria for International Students Promotional Fee (Onshore) :
This merit scholarship is available to high achieving international students who will have a full time offer in the course for September 2020 intake only and is at the discretion of the Marketing Manager.
VIT’s Merit Scholarships for Master of Information Technology and Systems (MITS) | Bachelor of Information Technology and Systems (BITS).
* Student can make payment in person at our Campus by VISA and Mastercard or in Cash. Payments by EFT or direct remittance should include reference / Student ID in the payment reference.
Note : A surcharge of 1.5% for Visa and MasterCard credit cards; and 2.5% for American Express credit card will apply.
FEE-HELP is a loan scheme available to eligible full fee paying higher education students which assists with the payment of part or all of their student contribution. Repayment of the loan is through the Australian taxation system once their income goes above the designated threshold. Voluntary repayments may be made at any time, regardless of income. There is a loan fee of 25% for FEE-HELP – refer to (Fee Help Available).
For further information please refer to: http://studyassist.gov.au
VIT BITS, MITS, and MBA Scholarship Program – VIT is proud to announce scholarships are available for new students enrolling in the VIT’s BITS, MITS or MBA program. A total of up to 38 scholarships are available in the following:
- Founders Regional Award – 100% Scholarship
- EQUITY Scholarship Program
- VIT ACADEMIC Scholarship Program
Here is how to apply for Founders Regional Award – 100% Scholarship
- Step 1 – Apply Now to obtain your LoO at VIT by submitting the following documents.
- Completed Application Form.
- Copy of Passport.
- Evidence of English (Eg. IELTS/ PTE Score).
- Educational Documentation (Eg. Copy of year 12 completion certificate).
Note: Above documentation should be submitted to email@example.com to process your application.
- Step 2 – Once you have received LoO, Click Here to apply for VIT Founder’s Regional Award.